The Lambing Shed, Knutsford
Exclusive VIP Ticket Package - Sunday 9th September
Tom Kerridge’s food and music festival, Pub in the Park, is coming to Knutsford for the last leg of its tour! The laid-back summer celebration will be heading to The Lambing Shed from 7 – 9th September for three days of gourmet food, cracking music and lush vibes.
You can expect amazing grub from pop-up pubs including Tom Kerridge’s Michelin-starred The Hand & Flowers, James Mackenzie’s Pipe & Glass, Yorkshire hero Andrew Pern with The Star Inn at Harome and Josh Eggleton’s Pony & Trap and - of course - cracking music from household names including The Christians, Sound of the Sirens and more. Sounds like a lush day out!
There will also be bars serving every tipple from Greene King’s refreshing pints, British beverages Pimm’s, to crisp cider from Westons and cocktails from Fentimans, amongst others.
Cooking demonstrations will also take place on the Chef Demo Stage from the chefs of the pubs involved at every festival, as well as top cooking talent, including Great British Bake Off 2016 Winner, Candice Brown.
Masterclasses and tastings will also be on offer throughout the weekend from Sipsmith and Dark Horse Wine, as well as lots of shopping from the Artisan Market and Shopping Village.
We have teamed up with Pub in the Park, to offer you an exclusive ticket package to attend the festival as a VIP on Sunday 9th September, 11.30 - 16.30 session.
- Unlimited Fizz
- Access to the VIP enclosure & private bar
- Chef Q&As in the VIP enclosure
- Fast track entry
- Priority viewing area
- Access to the front pit of main stage
- x2 Pub in the Park restaurant vouchers per ticket
The package is priced at £110.00 pp, just enter the code manuexec when booking.
Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets for this VIP ticket package can only be redeemed through the specific ticket link, entering code ‘manuexec’.
2. The VIP ticket package per ticket holder will include - Unlimited Fizz, Access to the VIP enclosure & private bar, Chef Q&As in the VIP enclosure, Fast track entry, Priority viewing area, Access to the front pit of main stage, x2 Pub in the Park restaurant vouchers.
3. The ticket package offer is not valid on Child or Under 5s tickets.
4. The ticket package offer is only valid for the Sunday afternoon session (11.30-16.30) 9th September at Pub in the Park Knutsford.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, the package does not include Travel or any other expenses, no cash alternative is available and you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets or dish voucher in breach of the applicable terms.
6. The restaurant vouchers should be redeemed at the box office upon entrance to the festival, please bring a valid ticket with you.
7. Tom Kerridge presents Pub in the Park is a laid-back celebration of the very best food, drink, and music the country has to offer. Different chefs and music talent appear on different days, please revert to the website for more details.
Tickets are subject to the Event’s Terms and Conditions.
“This promotion is delivered by Brand Events TM Limited and Brand Events TM Limited shall be responsible for delivering any tickets purchased for the event by Manchester United’s executive club members. Manchester United Football Club Limited accepts no responsibility for any tickets purchased which Brand Events fail to deliver.”